Thursday, October 30, 2008

i've had 'work' done...

I present my new look blog!

Thanks to yet another cool blog trick from SIL Karen, I have this happy new layout. Theres a link on the left hand side, 'cutest blog ever'. Theres lots of free backgrounds to choose from and other blog secrets. I did really want to create my own background, but even after I thought I followed their directions, it looked all wrong. But I am really happy with this look and, as always, I still customized my header, and now have a 'signature' at the end of each post(another one of their tricks).

Onto other things...

Here is a phone camera photo series of a bike ride around the block...
















The mosaic house...









These seed pods are like snow at the moment, amazing on a windy day too as they fly around..





















This is on one side of our house..





This is the front of our house, our front fence..


Talk soon...

2 comments:

Jess Gruar said...

Love the new look...

jan and roy said...

Hi Leia, as usual entertaining, love the photos Jan