Monday, December 15, 2008

the silly season...

Wow, Christmas is just around the corner. I'm fairly busy at the moment, as most people are, but with all good things - a quick but very enjoyable visit from my Dad - great time spent in Geelong with the bros, work chrissy do, last day of kinder today - and a Nativity concert last week - which featured a cute little donkey named Bain!!! (so very proud..photos to come as he told me and kinder teachers he wasn't going to do it - so I wasn't ready), trip to Cohuna for a Xmas with Jon's Dad and rest of the Martin/Yates gang - awesome fun ahead!, and then it'll pretty much be Christmas... I also have to complete the renovations on my old doll house, for my neice Georgia, for her christmas present. Dad gave me a hand while he was down - BIG THANKS TO DAD. He also has made a bed for it (after photos to come).

I made mini cupcakes for last day of kinder, which they'll be having a little party and Santa visit. So cute I had to take some pics and share...
















Before photos of Doll House - just a little bit of work...




inside down stairs



inside upstairs

Bain helper..??..





Some snappies of a bike ride - Bain's early Christmas present - new bike!






Cheers and have a happy Christmas...

2 comments:

kazy2004 said...

oh dear looks like a bit of rising damp. LOL. And enough of the cupcake pics, LMAO. kidding, very cute
See ya Saturday.

kazy2004 said...

Oh you are awarded too.