Monday, December 29, 2008

christmas 08'

...was.... fun, busy, tiring, enjoyable, filling (from so much yummy food)...

I always love giving so I really enjoy Christmas, but I had been working fairly hard on the dollhouse... and at work, the doll house had consumed my mental and physical energy for so long leading up to Christmas, it was a huge release when I had it completed. It has gone to a good place with my Niece, who seemed completely overwhelmed by it! I was so happy with how it turned out, and keeping with tradition, I was still working on it around midnight of Christmas eve.

Here are some pictures, and some reminders of post reno's. Followed by lots and lots of pictures of Christmas day - hey I'm a photographer, thats what I do!


outside old and then new....





...with a great reno'ed door...



downstairs old...

downstairs new.... featuring my old furniture with new paint and cushions, new curtains (I had perspex windows but all were lost), lino cleaned up a treat...




upstairs old....

upstairs new.... featuring the bed Dad made, couch that goes with other furniture and new carpet of course..




Christmas morning at our place









Bain had already been given a bike from us earlier... Santa gave him a big tub of lego, a few transformers, Diamondhead, water pistol, light saber, new headphones for MP3 and some little stocking stuffers

First stop - my brothers before we head to lunch with jon's family...







and lunch with Jon's family....











Bain recieved some great stuff from his Uncles, aunts, nannas, grandmas, and cousins - a sleeping bag, rocket thing, pogo stick, books, kite, hummer and remote control car... he's a very happy and lucky boy!

Soon to come - my year in reveiw...

2 comments:

kazy2004 said...

The dolls house is too cute Leia, good job.

carly and leia said...

cute