Thursday, October 16, 2008

hello there... long time no post..

I'm back.. sort of. .I'm at the library as I just couldn't wait. Here are some pics of interest...

Goodbye Proton. Most of you will know about my stupid, stupid first week of driving in Ballarat. Lost and not paying attention lead to this below. Thankfully no one was hurt!!!!!






It was written off but has now been replaced by a purple Barina. Its quite daggy - but Jon's tried to cool it up with stickers. Not sure if its working.


Here is the A to Z project - starting in Ky but finished in Ballarat.


Think I'll be saying goodbye to photo-project due to lack of interest. But wanted to share the work I had done.

My $2 garage sale couch - mmm brown velvet....




And presenting my new shabby-chic deck couch. Perfect for our little enclosed deck area....

...we enjoy using it for sunny Sunday morning reading the paper with a cuppa...


some pics of new house, more to come...


driveway/entrance - we're on a low lying block.


side door which is really our front door.


front veranda, due to high fences around entire fence line, we have a completely private yard, around whole house.


Bain did a free Bunning's kids activity of planting herb seedlings, so we've extended on and put in lettuces, cherry tomatoes and spring onions. Bain loves watering them.

2 comments:

kazy2004 said...

Great to have you back online Leia.
looking forward to visiting you.
Love Kaz

Jess Gruar said...

Great ABC, groovy couch make over, house looks nice and love Bains little herb garden, very cute...