Monday, March 2, 2009

all is....good

Except for the 100km wind. I am a little worried, as anyone who has visted me would know, of the native trees that dot my fence line. I was watching one of the bigger ones before and the main trunk was moving. I guess it could be a lot worse, Bain's school was open, and no fires!

Bain had his first school sports day on Monday. I wasn't sure about the protocol and taking photos, so I only had my phone. Turns out it was no big deal. He 's a bit hard to see, specially with their big, blue school hats - that is Bain is the green T.


I guess this is like an early high jump, they jump on the spot to see who can get the shortest rod thing hanging down.


and hurdles, Bain didn't knock any!! (Bain in the outside lane)

Although he wasn't a super athlete, he did quite well, I guess you'd say he was average for the group- not the quickest or highest or best thrower, but not at the other end either. He had a great time and wanted sports day again on the Tuesday.



Photos from Eastern Beach, a quick Geelong trip on Saturday- just the 3 of us. We did a flying visit of Packo Fest, which is a street festival for Packington street. It was winding up by the time we got there, but I'll definately be there next year. Although you'd have to enjoy food, and more so, food of the world to really enjoy it.








...and Bain's Darth Vader (airbrush) tattoo from eastern beach. We had fun just wondering around without a plan.

In other news...
My cherry tomatoes have gone nuts!! I collected both of these on the same day, and there coming thick and fast... and they're delicious, so tasty and sweet.






And I've started my Project 365 #2 for those who are interested - I'm already a week in!

No comments: