Sunday, February 15, 2009

randomness...

Firstly I thought I'd share some random photos off my phone. I've been clicking here and there around Ballarat - while walking to work etc., and other things.. Theres something about the simpleness of a phone cam that I enjoy, although its restrictive so you do have to think..




love a bit of lens flare...




Floating paper towel at servo -





...jon said I was nuts too...





Clinton and Sarah's dog Rosco













Bain is enjoying school and is always eager to get there, especially after the weekend. Although I think having Wednesdays off has helped him to not be so overwhelmed. He had a casual day Friday to raise money for the Bushfire Appeal and really enjoyed showing off his new Spiderman hoodie. It zips up into a spiderman mask.

I am considering starting up my Project 365 again as, other than the above, I haven't been taking many photos. I look back on that time and realise how enjoyable it was. And now I have more time, it should be easier.. maybe.

Cheers for now.

1 comment:

NikkiBee said...

These are great. The blues you get, the contrast against that awesome sky. I love these and want to see more. How is it possible your phone does that? I must have one dodgy phone. Of course, it's full of blurry photos of Fulci.

You should definitely start up photo-a-day again. Why not??