Wednesday, April 16, 2008

cooking with bain...

One thing about children is they make you appreciate the simple things, they make you stop and have a bit of fun. Bain and I enjoyed making mud pies a couple weeks ago... on a lovely sunny day.















Followed by some real cooking... cupcakes, with Bain's favourite coloured icing - green! Bain loves helping in the kitchen and I like to have some home made goodies from time to time. And what a photo op - on my cake stand - they looked a picture.



2 comments:

Nikki and Steve said...

Love these. I'm always loving people in pictures. Someone up there was thinking where they gave you such a photogenic kid!

Love the hand against the sky.

And, hey, my weed photos were totally inspired by yours.

carly preston said...

go the cupcakes on the cake stand!

I love the hand photo also. luv your work.