Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Karen, my sissy in law.
Here goes...
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog

10 years ago: Think I was working at McDonalds in Bendigo after 'deferring' uni. Jon and I started living together.

5 Things on my to-do-list today:
Be warned - I'm having a deliberately lazy day...
1. sleep in - done
2. take forever to drink my coffee - done
3. get house tidy for drinks tonight
4. try to get some listings in Carly and my Etsy shop (to be announced)
5. get some photos up-loaded on project 365 blog.


What I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:

Employ a full-time chef and housekeeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buy myself at least two houses - Torquay and Illuka one would need to be a farm or few acres, maybe a inner city Melbourne apartment.
Buy all family members a house or pay off their mortgage.
Buy myself and all my family and friends hybrid cars (sorry if they're gutless)
Buy a vineyard and the cellar door would double as my photography gallery.
Set myself up with an awesome camera and fully deck myself out for digital printing.
Start fulfilling all my overseas goals.
.....list could go on forever.........


Three of my bad habits:
1.drinking too much caffeine via coffee and coke
2.not exercising
3.not being tidy

Three places I have lived:
Geelong
Bendigo
Barham

5 jobs that I have had:
McDonalds - check out
Safeway - check out
Waitress
Video Clerk
Cellar door assistant

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I collect vintage tea cups and saucers.
2. I absolutely love David Attenborough nature docos - think he may be directly responsible for my passion for animals and nature, how could he not inspire with his own passion?? I have recently acquired his box dvd set - 'The Life Collection' - which features all his nature documentaries - 20 dvds, over 40 hours worth and if I could only watch one thing for the rest of my life - it would be this!
3. I wish I had an opportunity to dress up as Princess Leia from Star Wars when she has the bun hair-do and white draping gown, and I'd have the have the blaster in hand too.... maybe at my 30th...??..
4. I have on layby at work a 5 litre port barrel. Jon constantly asks 'Why does anyone need 5 litres of port'.. my reply 'Why not?'.....hey. it could be a 20 litre one...
5. Like karen - I also harbour feelings to be a singing and dancer....

I tag -Nikki, Dean, and Jan
although these 3 don't really use their blogs for person stuff, but think a little 'Meet the Author' wouldn't hurt...

1 comment:

Nikki and Steve said...

I did the Tagged thing, complete with photos (not mine).

http://andiwouldliveinhuts.blogspot.com/

Yours is great. I was tempted to put the housekeeping thing, I have to say. It's a fun way to get to know people. I might be on the lookout for others we can do down the track. It's also given me the idea to open my blog up a little to more than just photo postings.