Sunday, September 23, 2007

oops.. i made a cushion cover...


Cushion covers really should have been on my list of projects to do, as I've had the inserts for ages. Finally found the perfect material, something to blend in the wine coloured couches, the beige throws (not pictured, in the wash) and something that would brighten the while look up - upon Jon's request. So both of us thought this fabric was perfect (yes Jon approved of the pink) and it was cheap and is steady. I fell in love with the design, and think I'll have to go back for some more...

1 comment:

carly preston said...

Hehehe! This is the same fabric that I used to make my kitchen curtains! How funny, I don't know if you realised that or not, but I glad someone else luvs it as much as me, and its good to see that it transcends beautifully to other formats other than kitchen curtains!!