Monday, May 21, 2007

Count down...

As another day ends I will begin the 10 day count down til I start Wardrobe Refashion. I cannot but any new clothes for two months. Needless to say I bought something new today, although this is a rare occasion anyway, but I have also made my first pair of 'lounge' pants. Yes, I have sewn! As I'm not really a trackie pants person, when I saw a few of these on the Refashion website, I thought they were great. Haven't found any good fabric to re-cycle so I had to buy some, although the black and white trim is fabric from the op-shop/thrift shop. I didn't use a pattern either, so I must have some sewing knowledge.

And I love them.. can't wait to make more.


Here's a pic of my cat who can always suss out a warm spot to sleep.

1 comment:

kazy2004 said...

hey Leia,
great to see this blog. Hopefull I can see what you and Jon and Bainy get up to.
Who's your "partner" ? LOL he is your husband timmy, he he.

Best you get some recent pics of Bain so we can see what he is up to.
Cheers, and take care. Good Luck with not buying any new clothes for 2 months, does that include Bain. Don't think I could do It!
Kaz