Saturday, May 2, 2009

...so slack...

I'm sure theres only 2 people, at most, that actually read this thing, but for their benefit, I'm here to freshen up...

There's a been a little bit happening around the place. I've been keeping up with my 2nd go at Project 365 but no new crafty things happening. My spare room is in shambles so that'll have to come first. If anyone has been to my house, you'll have been aware of the green shade clothe that enclosed our little back deck area. It served a purpose - keeping mozzies and flies out - but was well expired. So off it came!!



When the sun is out, its drenched in sunlight, which is great this time of year. You can also see my 2 new chairs - well 2nd-hand...vintage!!! They are so comfy.



Its a perfect spot to have a tea - out of my new teapot, special thanks to Karen.



We have also had Easter,we had a lovely time up at Melbourne with the Yates' and SIL's - great shopping/kid free time!!! There was also a wedding - Jon's cousin, he was groomsman. They had the ceremony at a bluff near Aireys inlet, which was beautiful, perfect spot (except a little rain) and then inland for the reception. I was photographer, and they will appear soon on my photography blog - right after I post the other wedding I photographed late last year. Our nephew turned 5 and Bain had a great time at the bowling party - where he got 2nd place






Bain and Emmy, what a cute pair of spideys..

til next time...

2 comments:

NikkiBee said...

Finally!

Love the look of the porch. But still want to see what the new camera can do... I say, next post -- go fancy.

NikkiBee said...

Hey...

The link at the top for 365 doesn't work. Just letting you know. Where are the tatt pics??