Wednesday, August 13, 2008

another Etsy artist...

I've been seeing these wall decals around for a while now. There such a great and easy decorating idea. Pretty much a big sticker, but fully removable and they don't damage walls, as a renter I see there potential. ShaNickers is currently a feature artists on Etsy and one of the first artist producing these decals with a great array of designs and at a very reasonable price. Of course I was drawn by the branch and bird design.



But then this monkey caught my eye. What a great design for a child's room.









A different colour makes it work with the wall colour.






...and she does dragonflies... girl after my heart...

There is also a few of her decals available as chalkboards, what a great idea.



These designs range between $30 and $80 for a larger one like the tree loosing its leaves which is 1.6 metres high. They could easily transform a room yet a whole lot easier than painted on such a design as you just remove it. Visit her site for more designs and information.


*And thanks for the lovely comments regarding my last post!!!!!

No comments: